Find help

Need help ? Don’t stay alone !

If you have any questions or concerns about the psychological difficulties described on this site, we encourage you to contact a health professional, such as a general practitioner, a paediatrician, a nurse or a school psychologist.

These professionals will be able to advise you and, if necessary, refer you to one of the specialised centres for the detection of at risk mental states. Afterwards, and if necessary, you will be directed to the most suitable support.

Join us

Are you an institution specialised in the detection or early intervention of the risk of psychosis and would you like to appear on this map by joining the PsyYoung project? Do not hesitate to contact us!